Students, families, and educators are invited to join an info session to learn more about our program:
- December 8th – LA (Woodland Hills) Info Session – Register Now
- December 11th – Virtual Info Session – Register Now
Who is Eligible?
SCS Noonan Scholars is looking for highly motivated high school juniors from under-resourced schools and families who aspire to attend a selective college or university. Students enter the program during the spring semester of their junior year of high school and are immediately immersed in our comprehensive program model.
SCS Noonan Scholars reviews applications holistically and does not have absolute requirements for admission. However, students who are accepted into the program typically meet the following:
- Cumulative high School GPA of 3.7 or higher (unweighted, out of 4.0)
- 10th Grade PSAT Score of 1050+ or 11th Grade PSAT Score of 1140+ (if taken)
- Household income at or below $75,000
- Identify as one of the following:
- A first-generation college student
- A student of color