Who is Eligible?
SCS Noonan Scholars is looking for highly motivated high school juniors from under-resourced schools and families who aspire to attend a selective college or university. Students enter the program during the spring semester of their junior year of high school and are immediately immersed in our comprehensive program model.
While there are no absolute requirements for admission, students accepted into the program typically meet the following criteria:
- Plan to attend a 4-year college
- Cumulative high School GPA of 3.5 or higher (unweighted, out of 4.0)
- 10th Grade PSAT Score of 1050 or above (if taken)
- Household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Identify as one of the following:
- A first-generation college student
- A student of color
If you are interested in applying to our program, please complete the short form below and you will be notified when our application opens for our 2019 Scholars.
Scholar Interest Form